Ratna Silk Pajama Set
This variant is currently sold out
You’re investing in...
Wrap yourself in our most luxurious, glamourous silk pajamas - pajamas with timeless art. The elaborate bouquet of tropical flowers are meticulously hand-drawn by hot wax using a traditional technique called “batik-tulis.” Truly a work of art. Each pajama requires a team of batik artisans several days of dedicated work and passion to handcraft. Made from 100% hand-colored silk, guaranteed to keep you warm when you’re cold and cool when you’re hot. Our Ratna Silk Lovejamas can glamorously take you from bedsheets to the streets with just a simple change of footwear. And you help preserve the ancient batik-making art form.
Traditional batik-making is so tied to Indonesian culture that it was designated a UNESCO Masterpiece of Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity in 2009.
When you wear stylish and sustainable Love Stories Bali pajamawear, you help underprivileged children and teachers get the education they deserve. You're beautiful inside and out.
This pajama is sold as a set.
- True one-of-a-kind, handmade designs crafted by traditional batik painters
- Effortless comfort designed to fit most body shapes and bust sizes
- Open neckline and roomy armholes for unrestricted movement
- White handcrafted silk piping
- Finished with elegant French seams for durability
- Mother-of-pearl buttons for natural beauty
- Wide and roomy legs
- Dual deep hand pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Matching handcrafted silk piping
Special note about hand colored Lindsey
- We handcolor the 100% cotton satin fabric with joy using dyes that are not toxic to the environment. Because the color is mixed by hand, colors may vary by 10-25%. We cannot guarantee that the color will be exactly the same as the photo but will be very similar. Any inconsistencies is an indication of the raw beauty of handmade coloring, not a flaw.
Care to Make a Difference
- Wash with soft detergent for long lasting color.
- Line dry in the shade. Or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
- Recycle or hand-it-down years later when you feel like letting go of Ratna
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman, who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Ratna is the heart of Love Stories Bali, who mindfully ensures high level of workmanship for our Love Stories Bali pajamas. A modern Balinese woman, she juggles her role as a mom to 9-year-old Agung. As the owner and manager of the garment workshop, she has been going green way before the fashion world clamored for sustainable working conditions. A veteran in batik-making, our silk pajama is dedicated to Ratna for her passion to preserve this ancient artistic tradition.