Marcia Silk Romper Pajama
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in...
Your sophisticated yet uncomplicated "go-to" pajama wear that you don't want to take off once you have it on. Designed with minimalist sophistication. Hand painted with Bali flowers using Indonesian batik-making technique that takes at least three days to complete. Let the smooth 100% silk glides on your skin as you enjoy the comfort and ease of this loose, easy, breathable one-piece sleepwear or streetwear. With its effortless comfort, we won’t judge if you wear Marcia Silk Romper Pajama more outside the bedroom than in. In fact, we encourage it.
When you wear stylish and sustainable Love Stories Bali pajamawear, you help underprivileged children and teachers get the education they deserve. You're beautiful inside and out.
- Zippered front for ease
- Deep V-neck for that chic look
- Adjustable drawstring on the waistline
- Unusual straight silhouette to fit most body shapes
- Exaggerated wide legs for breezy comfort
- Two hidden side pockets.
- Clean seams for elegant finish.
Special note about hand painted Marcia
- We hand painted the patterns on the silk with hot beeswax and non-toxic dyes using the ancient Indonesian batik-making technique. Because drawing and coloring are done by hand, colors may vary by 10-25%. Any inconsistencies is an indication of the raw beauty of handmade batik making, not a flaw.
Care to Make a Difference
- Wash with soft detergent for long lasting colors.
- Line dry in the shade. Or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
- Recycle or hand-it-down years later when you feel like letting go of Marcia
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Marcia's generosity is as smooth as the silk romper pajama. She helps without expecting anything in return. With the support of Marcia and her husband Kevin, Love Stories Bali is able to help build a sustainable school in West Bali, complete with a training hall to train teachers in Bali. Hosting Love Stories Bali's first pajama party in September 2017 at their beautiful home in USA, Marcia brought empowered women together who are committed to helping the women of Love Stories Bali continue to do social good.