Naomi Dog Pajama Set
This variant is currently sold out
You’re investing in...
Luxurious. Loving. Playful. The Naomi Dog Pajama is our ultimate love pajamawear featuring man's best friend. Inspired by Naomi from New York whose world starts and stops with dogs. "There is nothing like a dog's connective gaze - those eyes that look at you, assure you, feel with you, and remind you that you are more than ok, despite it all. The magics of a dog's restorative energy is something I can never explain - it must be felt. Dogs are family members bundled as a gift," says Naomi. Ollie is Naomi's best friend but Onyx was her little soul mate.
Illustrated by Cecil from Ubud who was inspired by her life-changing experience with her dog. Hand drawn by artisans in Bali with hot beeswax using ancient Indonesian batik-making technique on a 100% cotton satin. Hand colored using non-toxic dyes. When you wear stylish and sustainable Love Stories Bali pajamawear, you help underprivileged children and teachers get the education they deserve. You're beautiful inside and out.
This pajama is sold as a set.
- Effortless comfort designed for most body shapes and bust sizes
- Roomy armholes for unrestricted movement
- Two front patch pockets
- Finished with Mother-of-pearl buttons and matching string belt
- White piping in 100% cotton satin
- Wide and roomy legs
- Deep side pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist
Special note about hand colored Naomi
- We handcolor the 100% cotton satin fabric with joy using dyes that are not toxic to the environment. Because the color is mixed by hand, colors may vary by 10-25%. We cannot guarantee that the color will be exactly the same as the photo but will be very similar. Any inconsistencies is an indication of the raw beauty of handmade coloring, not a flaw.
Care to Make a Difference
- Wash with soft detergent for long lasting colors
- Line dry in the shade. Or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
- Recycle or hand-it-down years later when you feel like letting go of Naomi
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Naomi from New York is the bestie of FeelGood Founder, Tess. Together for years, they have enjoyed making a difference in the world. From being guides to blind runners in the New York marathon to feeding homeless people on the streets of New York. Their friendship is bonded like the love for a dog. "This one's for you, bestie!"