Onet Plant Dyed Organic Cotton Matching Set - Ocean Swirl
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in...
A plant-dyed essential summer uniform in matching tie-dye loungewear set for stay-at-home vibe. Bringing a twist to your summertime and all-the-time style - at home or on the streets.
When your friends ask about yummy plant dyes, get ready to tell the love story of giving below.
100% Organic Cotton: Breathable. Grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminates that cause harm.
100% Plant Dyed: Black and gray from ketapang leaf. Yellow from mango leaf. Blue from strobilanthes cusia. Reds from sappan wood, also makes delicious tea.
A Love Story of Giving
At first, we had doubts. Will customers see the value of our elevated tie-dye pieces using plant dyes? You see, with pure plant dyes, every shade in the color wheel is not accounted for. Colors are subdued - not as vibrant as what tie-dyes are known for. When Ann, a fashion designer, from Moscow bought our first few pieces, we asked her why. “Because the combination of organic fabric and tie dye using plant dyes are picking up slowly but still rare in my city.” Ann inspired us to stay focused on elevated, artfully done tie-dyes on polished pieces that are made even better with the use of healthy plant dyes. Plant dyeing is using natural dyes that are extracted from fresh plants and mixed by hand instead of synthetic chemicals made by machines. Good for the health: Safer than synthetic dyes as they don't contain chemicals harmful to health. Good for the ecosystem: As plants can be regrown, they’re a renewable, low-cost source. Good for the heart: Tie-dyeing to us means fun and freedom. It gives us permission to be anti-perfect, find beauty in accidents and inaccuracies, and more space for experimentation to get pleasingly erratic results that are free-spirited yet contemporary.
- Made for longevity you can wear it a lot or share - as lounge set, pajama set or separates for indoor/outdoor comfort wear.
- Featuring: Short sleeves V-neck. Pants has elasticated waist with self fabric drawstring for added comfort.
- Fit: Small. Chest 19in * 50cm. Shirts length 25in * 65cm. Pants full waist 26in * 68cm. Pants length 40in * 102cm. Wide legs 10in * 26cm.
- Medium. Chest 20in * 51cm. Shirts length 26in * 66cm. Pants full waist 29in * 74cm. Pants length 40in * 102cm. Wide legs 11in * 28cm. Model Gita is 5'5" * 170cm.
- Care for long-lasting plant-dye: Cold hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Use eco-friendly or gentle detergent. Air dry in the shade or tumble dry low. Dry clean not recommended as natural dyes react to heavy synthetic chemicals. Plant dyed colors will fade if left in the sun for a long time and washed in hot water. Mend when torn.
You become a donor
Every purchase supports a cause as we share 50% of our net proceeds to the community. Together we help underprivileged children get the quality education they deserve at the eco-school we support in Bali. Learn more about our school mission in the blog.
Plant dyed, cut, sewn the traditional way in home-based family workshops in Bali who share our values for environmental and social responsibility. Learn more about how artisanal techniques work in our blog.
Aligning with UN SDG Goals
We take pride in contributing to at least six of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Goal 4: Quality Education; Goal 5: Gender Equality; Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth; Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production; Goal 14: Life Below Water; and Goal 15: Life on Land.