Love Stories Street Art T-Shirt - V Neck
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in
A healthy shirt with a joyous shoutiness of our street art signature 'What's Your Love Story?' and love messages for self, community, and the Earth.
100% organic cotton: Unbleached. Breathable. Grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminates that cause harm.
A Love Story of Giving
Amanda, a fashion designer from New York, visited the Ubud shop in early 2018. In 2019 back in New York, she and her partner Sam created and donated this super cool street art for our reusable cotton shopping bag as their way to support our causes. This is now our shop's signature art.
- Made for longevity to be worn a lot
- Size: Extra Small. Chest 37in * 94cm. Shirt length 24in * 61cm.
- Small. Chest 39in * 100cm. Shirt length 25in * 65cm.
- Medium. Chest 40in * 102cm. Shirt length 26in * 66cm.
- Large. Chest 41in * 104cm. Shirt length 27in * 69cm.
- Extra Large. Chest 42in * 106cm. Shirt length 28in * 71cm.
- Model Gita: 5’6’’ * 170cm.
- Care: Cold hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Mend when torn.
You become a donor
Every purchase supports a cause as we share 50% of our net proceeds to the community. Together we help underprivileged children get the quality education they deserve at the eco-school we support in Bali. Learn more about our school mission in the blog.
Aligning with UN SDG Goals
We take pride in contributing to at least six of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Goal 4: Quality Education; Goal 5: Gender Equality; Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth; Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production; Goal 14: Life Below Water; and Goal 15: Life on Land.