Angie Pajama Shirt
This variant is currently sold out
You’re investing in...
With its elegant French cuff and piping, we won’t judge if you wear our Angie Pajama Shirt more outside the bedroom than in. In fact, we encourage it. This intimate shirt oozes chic appeal while doubling as the perfect hangout shirt. Made with hand-colored cotton satin that gets softer with each wash. When you wear stylish and sustainable Love Stories Bali pajamawear, you help underprivileged children and teachers get the education they deserve. You're beautiful inside and out.
Here's an idea: Perfect gift for the bridal party. We monogram names for free! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effortless comfort designed for most body shapes and bust sizes
- Elegant piped French cuff stays folded without links
- Deep, open neckline and drop shoulder for casual silhouette
- Two chest pockets for extra coverage without wearing a bra
- Long sleeves and wide armholes for unrestricted movement
- White cotton piping
- Finished with double seams for durability
- Mother-of-pearl buttons for natural beauty
Care to Make a Difference
- Wash with soft detergent for long lasting color.
- Line dry in the shade. Or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
- Recycle or hand-it-down years later when you feel like letting go of Angie
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman, who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Angie is our volunteer friendly ambassador from the very beginning. A spirited and driven woman, she left her busy Sydney life for a life under palm trees. It takes a certain type of soul to inspire a shirt as playful as our Pajama Shirt. We think there’s a little bit of frisky Angie in every Pajama Shirt we make.