Ani Plant Dyed Organic Cotton Loungewear Set - LOVE
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in
A healthy shirt with a joyous shoutiness of LOVE.
100% organic cotton: Grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminates that cause harm.
100% plant dyed: Olive color comes from a mix of blues from strobilanthes cusia and yellows from mango leaf.
A Love Story of Giving
Plant dyeing is using natural dyes that are extracted from fresh plants and mixed by hand instead of synthetic chemicals made by machines. Good for the health: Safer than synthetic dyes as they don't contain chemicals harmful to health. Good for the ecosystem: As plants can be regrown, they’re a renewable, low-cost source. Good for the heart: Tie-dyeing to us means fun and freedom. It gives us permission to be anti-perfect, find beauty in accidents and inaccuracies, and more space for experimentation to get pleasingly erratic results that are free-spirited yet contemporary.
- Made for longevity to be worn a lot
- Featuring: Short sleeves V-neck. Pants has elasticated waist with self fabric drawstring for added comfort.
- Size: Extra Small. Chest: 37in * 94cm. Shirt length: 24in * 61cm. Pants full waist: 26in * 66cm expandable. Pants length: 39in * 99cm. Pants full hem: 20in * 52cm.
- Small. Chest: 39in * 100cm. Shirt length: 25in * 65cm. Pants full waist: 26in * 68cm expandable. Pants length: 40in * 102cm. Pants full hem: 20in * 52cm.
- Medium. Chest: 40in * 102cm. Shirt length: 26in * 66cm. Pants full waist: 29in * 74cm expandable. Pants length: 40in * 102cm. Pants full hem: 23in * 56cm.
- Large. Chest: 41in * 104cm. Shirt length: 27in * 69cm. Pants full waist: 30in * 76cm expandable. Pants length: 41in * 106cm. Pants full hem: 23in * 58cm.
- Extra Large. Chest: 42in * 106cm. Shirt length: 28in * 71cm. Pants full waist: 31in * 78cm expandable. Pants length 43in * 109cm. Pants full hem 24in * 60cm. Model Gita is 5'5" * 170cm.
- Care for long-lasting plant-dye: Cold hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Use eco-friendly or gentle detergent. Air dry in the shade or tumble dry low. Dry clean not recommended as natural dyes react to heavy synthetic chemicals. Plant dyed colors will fade if left in the sun for a long time and washed in hot water. Mend when torn.
You become a donor
Every purchase supports a cause as we share 50% of our net proceeds to the community. Together we help underprivileged children get the quality education they deserve at the eco-school we support in Bali. Learn more about our school mission in the blog.
Aligning with UN SDG Goals
We take pride in contributing to at least six of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Goal 4: Quality Education; Goal 5: Gender Equality; Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth; Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production; Goal 14: Life Below Water; and Goal 15: Life on Land.