Chiara Ecoprinted Happy Helping Pajamas
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in...
Happy Helping pajamas. Happy to be chic, comfy, and long-lasting so you can wear or share in many ways for years to come. Helping because every customer becomes a donor to our school mission so together we help underprivileged children get the education they deserve. Glammed-up to give you full-on look as a "Zoom" wear or streetwear. The best part? You won't even have to change when it's time to actually get in bed.
100% cotton satin: Locally grown. Lightweight with luxuriously soft feel. Cool and easy to wear as they wrinkle less.
100% eco dyed: Eco dyeing uses non-toxic dyes that break down safely back into the water.
- Made for longevity you can wear it a lot or share - as indoor-outdoor pajama set, or separately with your current favorites.
- Featuring: Shirt is fully piped finish in yellow, two patch pockets, mother of pearl buttons. Pants has elasticated waist with self fabric drawstring for added comfort.
- Size: Small. Chest: 42in * 106cm. Shirt length: 26in * 65cm. Pants full waist: 27in * 68cm expandable. Pants length: 37in * 94cm. Pants full hem: 23in * 58cm.
- Medium. Chest: 43in * 108cm. Shirt length: 26in * 66cm. Pants full waist: 28in * 72cm. Pants length: 38in * 96cm expandable. Pants full hem: 23in * 60cm.
- Large. Chest: 44in * 112cm. Shirt length: 27in * 68cm. Pants full waist 30in * 76cm expandable. Pants length 39in * 98cm. Pants full hem 24in * 62cm.
- Extra Large. Chest: 46in * 118cm. Shirt length: 28in * 70cm. Pants full waist: 32in * 82cm. Pants length: 39in * 100cm. Pants full hem: 25in * 64cm.
- Care for long-lasting plant-dye: Cold hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Use eco-friendly or gentle detergent. Air dry in the shade or tumble dry low. Dry clean not recommended as natural dyes react to heavy synthetic chemicals. Plant dyed colors will fade if left in the sun for a long time and washed in hot water. Mend when torn.
A Love Story of Giving
Chiara, a textile designer from Rome, designed this contemporary print, inspired by her trips in the Bali jungles.
You become a donor
Every purchase supports a cause as we share 50% of our net proceeds to the community. Together we help underprivileged children get the quality education they deserve at the eco-school we support in Bali. Learn more about our school mission in the blog.
Cut, sewn and hand screenprinted the traditional way in home-based family workshops in Bali that share our values for environmental and social responsibility. Learn more about how artisanal techniques work in our blog.
Aligning with UN SDG Goals
We take pride in contributing to at least six of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Goal 4: Quality Education; Goal 5: Gender Equality; Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth; Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production; Goal 14: Life Below Water; and Goal 15: Life on Land.