Frida Short Sleeves Oversized T-Shirts and Pants / Organic Cotton Eco Dyed - 2020 Hope Collection
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in...
Hopeful Helping Frida loungewear - our 2020 HOPE collection. Hopeful because it's vibrant Frida collage print was "designed for a purpose" for Love Stories, kind in its creation with eco-dyed organic cotton, and long-lasting so you can wear in many ways - and share - for years to come. It's glammed-up to be oversized in nothing but large and forgiving silhouette, to be comfortable in all positions as well as brisk walks - perfect for feeling comfortable yet polished in quarantine and beyond. Helping because every customer becomes a donor to our school mission. We share 50% of our net proceeds to the local green school we support, so together we help underprivileged children get the education they deserve.
100% Organic Cotton: Breathable. Grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminates that cause harm. Cool and and wrinkle-free.
100% eco dyed: Eco dyeing uses non-toxic dyes that return safely into nature.
- Made for longevity you can wear it as indoor-outdoor set, or separately as a shirt or pants paired with your current favorites.
- Featuring: Shirt has oversized body and sleeves, two side pockets. Pants has elasticated waist with self fabric drawstring.
- Size T-Shirt: O/S. Chest: 65 in * 150 cm. Shirt length: 35 in * 90 cm.
- Size Pants: S/M hem length 37 in * 95 cm. In seam 28 in * 72 cm. L/XL hem length: 40 in * 105 cm. In seam: 30 in * 74 cm.
- Care for long-lasting plant-dye: Cold hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Use eco-friendly or gentle detergent. Air dry in the shade or tumble dry low. Dry clean not recommended as natural dyes react to heavy synthetic chemicals. Plant dyed colors will fade if left in the sun for a long time and washed in hot water. Mend when torn.
A Love Story of Giving
Our original Frida collage is a collaboration that tells a love story of Anais who "designed Frida for a purpose" - to contribute and give love to our school mission in Bali. Anais is a feminist, ecologist, and digital animation film editor from France. We met Anais when she was nomad-ing in Bali in 2019, and quickly discovered that she's a gifted digital collage artist. We fell madly in love with her collage videos. We were shocked in joy when she took our challenge to create a collage of Frida and her animal friends for textile print. This was her first try. And what a stunning first try it is!
You become a donor
Every purchase supports a cause as we share 50% of our net proceeds to the community. Together we help underprivileged children get the quality education they deserve at the eco-school we support in Bali. Learn more about our school mission in the blog.
Cut, sewn and hand screenprinted with eco-dyes the traditional way in home-based family workshops in Bali that share our values for environmental and social responsibility. Learn more about how artisanal techniques work in our blog.
Aligning with UN SDG Goals
We take pride in contributing to at least six of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Goal 4: Quality Education; Goal 5: Gender Equality; Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth; Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production; Goal 14: Life Below Water; and Goal 15: Life on Land.