Lindsey Pajama Set
This variant is currently sold out
You’re investing in.
Minimalist and multifunctional from sleepwear to streetwear and even officewear If you're comfort-and-style obsessed, these deceivingly simple pajamas are your closet staples. Made from 100% hand-colored, cotton satin, these light and breathable pajamas get softer with each wash. When you wear stylish and sustainable Love Stories Bali pajamawear, you help underprivileged children get the education they deserve. You're beautiful inside and out.
This pajama is sold as a set.
- Hidden mother-of-pearl buttons for a clean look and more versatile sleepwear to streetwear
- Piped French cuff is elegant straight or folded
- Effortless comfort to fit most body shapes
- Open neckline and roomy armholes for unrestricted movement
- White piping in 100% cotton satin
- Finished with double seams for durability
- Wide and roomy legs
- Dual deep pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- White cotton piping
Special note about hand colored Lindsey
- We handcolor the 100% cotton satin fabric with joy using dyes that are not toxic to the environment. Because the color is mixed by hand, colors may vary by 10-25%. We cannot guarantee that the color will be exactly the same as the photo but will be very similar. Any inconsistencies is an indication of the raw beauty of handmade coloring, not a flaw.
Care to Make a Difference
- Wash with soft detergent for long lasting color.
- Line dry in the shade. Or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
- Recycle or hand-it-down years later when you feel like letting go of Lindsey
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman, who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Lindsey likes to say she speaks for the trees as she's an outdoor adventurer. That's why she inspires us to keep greening with what we craft and how we craft our pajama wear. As Love Stories Bali's brand guru, we will surely keep pushing the green envelope.