Mercury Organic Pajama Shirt
This variant is currently sold out
You’re investing in...
Crafted from 100% organic cotton with 100% plant dyes the Mercury pajama, is the definition of raw beauty. Sustainably made plant dyes are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Choose from Indigo dye from "tarum" leaves, red dye from mango and mahogany leaves plus "secang" bark, green dye from "tarum" and mango leaves, and black dye from "ketapang" leaves.
Multifunctional. Versatile. Minimalist. Playful. Chic. And oh so soft and comfortable. Our Mercury Pajamas ooze cosmopolitan chic to take you from lazy mornings at home to brunch on the town. When you wear stylish and sustainable Love Stories Bali pajamawear, you help underprivileged children and teachers get the education they deserve. You're beautiful inside and out.
Mercury is also sold as a set.
Shirt has 3 special details:
- Versatile zip-up and zip-down shoulder. Zip up to bed for a boat neckline. Zip down to the street for an off-shoulder appeal for when you feel like it
- Fingerless gloves that stretches from the snug-fit long sleeves for when your hands need loving warmth
- Loose boxy cut to fit most body shapes and bust sizes
Special note about handmade, plant-dyed Mercury
- We handcolor the organic cotton fabric with joy using the plants outlined above. Because colors are always mixed by hand, colors may vary by 10-25%. We cannot guarantee that the color will be exactly the same as the photo but will be very similar. Any inconsistencies is an indication of the raw beauty of handmade dying, not a flaw.
Care to Make a Difference
- Best to wash with soft detergent to make the handmade colors last.
- Line dry in the shade. Or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
- Recycle or hand-me-down years after you feel like letting go of Mercury
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Mercury's love for Mother Nature is our inspiration for our new organic line. At 25, she founded Little Red Fiber Arts, based in New York, where she showcases the beauty of our planet. She handcrafts bespoke scarves using natural dyes and a chemical-free, minimal waste dye process. Mercury believes that it is possible to create brilliantly colored high quality textiles without harming the earth - and she puts that belief into practice every day.