Vionne Worldjama - Japanese Blue Denim *Limited Edition*
This variant is currently sold out
You’re investing in…
Looks like chic and cool denim but in extremely soft and so comfy double-gauze cotton from Japan. Our handcrafted Vionne Japanese Blue Denim is a celebration of the simplicity and beauty of Japanese textile. This unique double gauze cotton, probably the most widely used fabric in Japan, is created from two layers of cloth tacked together at regular intervals with undetectable little stitches. Enjoy its comfort and cosmopolitan charm as a sleepwear or as a streetwear for coffee on the town.
This pajama is sold as a set. Free shipping worldwide.
- Oh so soft against the skin and suitable for both hot and cold climates
- Effortlessly drapes to fit most body shapes and bust sizes
- White cotton piping
- Open neckline and wide sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Finished with double seams for durability
- Mother-of-pearl buttons for all-natural shine
- Wide and roomy legs
- Side piping in white cotton for elongated look
- Dual deep hand pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist
Care to Make a Difference
- 100% cotton threads and Japanese cotton fabric made in Japan.
- Washable. Line dry or machine dry.
- Mend when torn.
Who makes our pajamas
Made with joy in Bali in a family-environment workshop proudly owned and managed by Ratna, an empowered Balinese woman, who was 22 years old when she started the business. They are crafted in small quantities by a small community of long-tenured local artisans who enjoy fair wages, and safe, clean and respectful working conditions.
Our beautiful Japanese collection is inspired by Love Stories Bali's secret critic and lover of all things Japanese, Vionne. Although based in Hong Kong, you’ll frequently find Vionne on the streets of Japan indulging in their lifestyle, taste for quiet elegance, and love and respect for traditions.