YOU ARE LOVED Eco Dyed Organic Cotton - Sleeveless Shirt and Pants
This variant is currently sold out
You're investing in...
A slow-made, conscious loungewear with the joyous shoutiness of what living is all about: YOU ARE LOVED. We purchased the You Are Loved artwork for a social cause. Learn more in A Love Story of Giving below.
100% Organic Cotton Jersey: Breathable. Grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminates that cause harm. Cool and and wrinkle-free.
100% eco dyed: Eco dyeing uses non-toxic dyes that return safely into nature.
- Made for longevity you can wear it as indoor-outdoor set, or separately as a shirt or pants paired with your current favorites.
- Featuring: Shirt has oversized body and sleeves, crew neck, and two side pockets. Pants has elasticated waist with self fabric drawstring.
- Size T-Shirt: S/M Chest: 35 in * 90 cm. Shirt length: 21 in * 54 cm. L/XL Chest: 36in * 92 cm. Shirt length 22in * 56cm.
- Size Pants: S/M. Pants full waist 29in * 70cm expandable. Pants length 39in * 95cm. In seam 27in * 72cm. Pants full hem 22in * 62cm. L/XL. Pants full waist: 31in * 72cm expandable. Pants length: 40in * 100cm. In seam 28in * 74cm. Pants full hem: 23in * 64cm.
- Care for long-lasting plant-dye: Cold hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Use eco-friendly or gentle detergent. Air dry in the shade or tumble dry low. Dry clean not recommended as natural dyes react to heavy synthetic chemicals. Plant dyed colors will fade if left in the sun for a long time and washed in hot water. Mend when torn.
A Love Story of Giving
The You Are Loved artwork was created by SooJ from Oregon, USA, a friend of our shop and a donor to our school mission. In September 2020 during the record-breaking wildfires in California and Oregon in September 2020, we purchased the artwork for a social cause. SooJ explained: "Many days and many nights I have worked on this piece as my prayer to heal myself, my community, and our planet. The week that I had spent locked in my tiny home due to the fire smokes has changed me forever. I no longer see sustainability as an option. I know that the real change needs to happen to make that better future for me. I am responsible for that change...with every choice I make in my life. I felt so helpless when the wild fires were taking over the west coast. It was so heart breaking to see people lose lives and their homes...and so many firefighters working in the most horrific environment possible. I am sitting at my 204 square feet tiny home for over a week trying to make sense of this new reality we are all witnessing. So thank you to the Love Stories Bali team for purchasing this artwork so that I can donate it to the people in need. I feel so grateful that I can contribute even through my toughest days. And I might never know the person I will help through this donation but that's what makes it so extra special. Humanity is full of love and I believe that we will come out of it by the power of love. It's the only way."
You become a donor
Every purchase supports a cause as we share 50% of our net proceeds to the community. Together we help underprivileged children get the quality education they deserve at the eco-school we support in Bali. Learn more about our school mission in the blog.
Plant dyed, cut, sewn the traditional way in home-based family workshops in Bali who share our values for environmental and social responsibility. Learn more about how artisanal techniques work in our blog.
Aligning with UN SDG Goals
We take pride in contributing to at least six of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Goal 4: Quality Education; Goal 5: Gender Equality; Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth; Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production; Goal 14: Life Below Water; and Goal 15: Life on Land.