• Hemp with organic cotton blend
• Organic cotton
• Tencel™ from Lenzing
• 100% silk 16 momme
• Handloom woven cotton, locally grown
• Batik handpainted cotton sarong, Indonesia's heritage
fabric that UNESCO listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage
of Humanity in 2009 for its technique, symbolism and
culture. For our batik collection, we craft only old batik
sarong from our friend Ani's over 20-year collection.
• Pineapple sheer fabric, Philippines heritage fabric,
handloom woven, intricately hand embroidered
• Upcycled fabrics from production scraps
• Mother of pearl buttons - biodegradable
Natural Colors and Prints from Plants
find beauty in imperfection
• Bali has abundant dye plants that grow fast
• Dyers take the time to hand dye, no rushing
• Harvesting and fermenting in-house for pureness
• Color variations and imperfections are unavoidable
as they are affected by the sun, rain, water mineral,
soil fertility, harvest time, and artisans' positive energy.
• Excess water are nutritious to reuse for house garden
• Plant colors mellow with washing to a washed-out appeal.